Work in Progress

Hey everyone. I gor a lot of time since the lockdown, so i started researching pipe making. Since than i made a few out of cherry wood, mostly as exercise. Now however many months later i got my hands on a few blocks of briar. Clearly there is a lot more refining to do but i thought i would ask for your opinions on the general shape and design.

Attachments

PKT

Hey everyone. I gor a lot of time since the lockdown, so i started researching pipe making. Since than i made a few out of cherry wood, mostly as exercise. Now however many months later i got my hands on a few blocks of briar. Clearly there is a lot more refining to do but i thought i would ask for your opinions on the general shape and design.
Really like it. Stem looks like a great choice.

This looks like some kind of mash up between a Hilson Dromedary and Boswell Nosewarmer, curious to see it once finished.