Your Recent Snuff Purchasing Experiences

SwampWeed

Black Twist & Black Beer
Patron
Sales
So, here's my latest:

I made a $120 order to Mr. Snuff on Jan 4. Card was charged the next day. All of the items were "in stock" on the website. I sent an email to customer support on the 20th asking if the order had shipped yet and got no response.

Today I got a promo email which featured a new link to check order status. As of today, 23 Jan, my order is showing "should be shipped within the next three days."

I am kind of annoyed because I was hoping to have these items before 02 Feb.

I am sure they will ship, eventually. However I will not have what I wanted by 02 Feb. I know this is a first world problem, but surely a month of lead time isn't asking too much???

I think it would benefit the company to be a bit more communicative if the product you are purchasing won't be shipped within a few days, and a reason why.

If I get any further info, I will update the group.

Samhainpiper

SwampWeed

Black Twist & Black Beer
Patron
Sales
Mr. Snuff responded to my email on Tuesday the 24th, and said that their system has a hiccup and my order was made, but did not transfer to their "warehouse". The two was very polite and asked me if I wanted to cancel the order, or should they send it.

I immediately replied, thanking them and asking them to please send it. I expressed my desire to have the items before 02 Feb so I asked if it would be possible to please expedite the order.

Two days later, I haven't had any communication back...

SwampWeed

Black Twist & Black Beer
Patron
Sales
Two days later, I haven't had any communication back...

Just got an answer back. They cannot expedite (which is fine) - and should they send to another address?

No!!! Just send to the home address. We just burned 4 more days because it takes you folks two days to respond to an email 🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully they get it out today, but it probably won't be till tomorrow. Or, you know, whenever they check their email again. I mean "expedite" can just mean get it into the stinking post asap! 😐. So please just send it !! 😁

SwampWeed

Black Twist & Black Beer
Patron
Sales
Monday the 30th. Still no email response from Mr. Snuff. No shipping verification or tracking. Once again, not the end of the world, but my last contact from customer service was the 26th. And we've had the weekend, and I suppose customer service may not work those days... But there were two business days in there.

Now compare to Leaf Only: I made an order on the 10th, and never received. Sent an email on the 27th (Friday evening) and received both a phone call and an email this morning, informing that one item was on backorder. I asked them to refund the one item and send the rest. I got a confirmation email with refund within 30 min and a tracking number within a few hours.

Which am I more likely to do business with in the future?

As long as I get the items from Mr. Snuff, I will chalk this up to bad luck, but any more issues and I'll find another vendor. 😐

SwampWeed

Black Twist & Black Beer
Patron
Sales
Do you know of another vendor with the same wide selection as MrSnuff who will ship to the US?

Nope, that's why I used the word "find." Do you have any suggestions?

I can also say screwwit - snuff is a fun little luxury, absolutely nonessential.

Or, just limit myself to Tops dry sweet, which is an American made favorite.

Lots of options!

SubComMarcos

Professional Relaxer
Patron
Sales
I know Toque doesn't have quite as big a catalog as Mr. Snuff, but I've only had good experiences. I know that hasn't necessarily been the case for everyone here, but if you're burned out on Mr. Snuff I'd say they're definitely worth a try. The owner Roderick is active on a few Facebook snuff groups and has always struck me as a nice guy. He even helped me out personally with a loyalty points issue after a website update and gave me a generous bump for my trouble.

owl

Do you have any suggestions?
No, and that's why I asked. Every time someone asks here about ordering snuff online, the main vendor is always MrSnuff.

The only time I ordered anything from MrSnuff, the order got "lost" (they said they shipped it but it never arrived here). I emailed them and they reshipped (minus one of the snuiffs I really wanted that had gone out of stock since my first order). It took about two weeks from order to arrival of the re-ship. I would not hesitate to order from them again, but I have enough snuff to last quite a while now (I don't use much).

Top Bottom